6 Free Scheduling Apps for Instagram (Android & iOS)
If you have an Instagram account, you probably know how hard it is to post regularly. Not everybody has enough time to publish posts every day.
Sometimes you can forget or be too busy. In this case, scheduling apps can be a pretty good solution. However, you can hardly do a schedule yourself.
This is why you need a good app that will deal with your posts and their schedule. If you have a strict and detailed plan, you will easily gain many new followers and become popular on Instagram.
By the way, if you are interested in Instagram, make sure you check 11 Free Instagram Story Saver Apps for Android & iOS.
Most of the apps listed here are free of charge. They are available for Android, as well as iOS users.
Sked Social – Schedule Instagram
Sked Social allows you to schedule your posts, stories, or videos in advance. You don’t need to have your phone in front of you. It’s possible to run your Instagram account on a smartphone and schedule it on a tablet.
There are other key features you might like:
- Think about new posts in advance. This measure will help you build good tactics.
- When you are done with scheduling, make sure you watch the preview so that you can predict how it will look on your account in the future.
- If you have created a schedule and suddenly realized that something needs to be changed, you can edit your posts at any time.
To start using the app’s functions, you will have to create an account.
The app is quite big – its size is more than 88 MB. Keep this in mind if you are trying to save your device memory.
Sked Social is free with no ads. All the functions are available after you download the app and sign up (or log in if you have an account).
The app can be downloaded from Google Play, as well as from the App Store.
You may also like: 11 Free Instagram unfollow apps for Android & iOS
If you need to stay connected to the world and your friends, Instagram is the best tool to do it. However, this social network requires a lot of time.
It’s ok if you don’t want to waste the precious minutes of your life and spend long hours on Instagram. Let Hootsuite do it instead of you.
The app is packed with cool functions that will make managing your profile easy and fast:
- Compose your content. Think thoroughly and plan what you are going to do. Then write posts, attach photos, and videos. Then save your post and set the time you want to publish it. Auto Post will never forget to publish everything you want. If you want to edit your post, you can do it at any time.
- Publish your posts. Once you have saved your draft post, don’t forget to review it so that you can see how it looks in your account.
- Control your account. In the app, you can see how many likes, comments, and messages you have. Hootsuite allows you to visualize your progress and see the dynamics at a glance.
- Manage everything. If you have many incoming messages, you can hardly manage them without automatic help.
The application is free of charge. Most of the functions are available right after the download. If you need more, you can always go premium.
There are some ads that keep the content free for you. However, it can also be removed.
Onlypult is one of the most successful and popular Instagram management planforms. It has a full toolset for controlling your profile dynamics.
There are many useful options that will save you time and energy.
- The most important and basic function is scheduling posts and stories. You can create a calendar and stick to it. What is especially cool, you don’t need to keep the details in mind – Onlypult will be the one to remember.
- It is also possible to run more than one account on the same platform. There is no need to have a special app for every profile – keep everything in one place. To switch between accounts, choose the one you want to run from the list.
- Onlypult is a great solution for business accounts. You can run it on multiple devices at the same time. This function makes collaborative work possible. Try it – working together is always faster and easier!
If you are still reading the article, you should also read 11 Best Instagram layout apps for Android & iOS.
The app is free for 7 days. It is enough to create a good content plan for your Instagram profile. After the free trial week finishes, you can pay for a month(20$) or a year(179$).
The only thing you need to do is to create an account in Onlypult. There are some ads and in-app purchases.
Tailwind: Instagram Planner
This is an amazing Instagram planner that will make your life easier. Tailwind will make sure that your posts are unique and they will be published in time.
The only thing you need to do is to download the application and create an account.
Here are the best free functions of Tailwind:
- Hashtag finder. If you have trouble finding the best hashtags for your posts and stories, Tailwind is what you need. Just create a draft post and turn the finder on. Tailwind will give you a list of possible options. Just grab the one you like.
- Auto-posting. This is the most popular function in such applications. Choose the time you would like the post to be published on Instagram. You can edit it at any time.
- Advanced analytical functions. Posting is not enough to be successful. You also need to collect your followers’ feedback and analyze it later. Tailwind can easily do it. It counts the number of likes, comments, and reposts. Then it compares the data and visualizes it so that you can understand it at a single glance.
- Bio update. It is very important to have an informative and short bio and update links regularly.
- Regram option. Once you have found a cool image on the Internet, repost it at a click of a button. You won’t need to save it on your device and upload it on Instagram.
The app works perfectly on a smartphone, as well as on a tablet. You can easily sync between devices.
Even though Tailwind has some in-app purchases, all the basic functions are free.
You can get the application on Google Play, as well as on the App Store.
Post Maker for Instagram – PostPlus
Here is one of the best and highly rated applications for Android. It is aimed at running your profile effectively and easily.
This app is not too different from the ones listed above. It has a set of standard functions that work pretty well:
- Great tools for design. If you have always wanted your account to look stylish and smart but you lack designing skills, Post Maker will help you.
- You can create a post and publish it later. Edit your drafts at any time.
- Repost at a click of a button. There is no need to download the image you like on your device.
- Increase your popularity. Use famous hashtags and write good texts.
- Control the dynamics of your account development. This is a key factor to success. Visualize the collected data and change tactics if necessary.
Even though there are so many functions, the app is not big, so if you don’t have a lot of phone memor, you can still install Post Maker.
The application is free of charge with ads. There are some in-app purchases that extend the toolset. However, free functions are powerful enough to create a good content plan and promote your account.
The only disadvantage is that Post Maker is available for Android users only.
This is a very popular and widely respected application that helps people run their social media accounts. You can use CinchShare for managing your Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
You can use CinchShare on multiple devices. It works well on a tablet, as well as on a smartphone. You can manage more than one account if you need it.
Here are the basic functions available in the application:
- Schedule your posts in advance. If you need to edit draft posts, you can do it at any time. Don’t forget to preview the post so that you can see how it’s gonna look.
- Create beautiful designs. The app is connected to Canva where you can make great pictures and texts using unique fonts and stickers.
- Discover new graphics and templates. Combine different styles to create something new.
- Share the content you like fast.
The application is free of charge. There are some in-app purchases and ads that keep the content free for you.
You can get the app from Google Play and enjoy all of its functions.
You can also check: 7 Best Apps to Fake Instagram Direct Message for Android & iOS