Today smartphones have great cameras that can take perfects pictures and make great videos. However, it’s not enough to just make a good video, you also need to edit it.
Creating an intro is a vital part of editing. If you don’t have access to your PC, the best solution for you is a good application. That’s why we have created a list of the best intro maker tools you can use on your phone.
By the way, if you accidentally deleted your precious video, you should read 7 Best Video Recovery Apps in 2021 for Android & iOS.
There are great options for iOS, as well as Android users.
GoPro Quik: Video Editor
Even though the title says “GoPro”, you can also use this application as an editor. To do it, download GoPro Quik and give ut all the necessary permissions. The main thing is to give access to your camera and gallery.
There is a great number of options available at no cost:
- Enjoy powerful tools for video editing. Make sure you try filters, add text to your videos, and play with various styles. You can add music to your intro as well. Just upload your favorite songs from your device and then add them. If you don’t want to do it, just browse the library of sounds.
- Change speed. Sometimes you want your intro to be faster or slower.
- Once you finished creating your intro, you can download it on your smartphone. If you want to share your video, feel free to do it via social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
The app needs at least 229 MB to be installed on your phone. However, if you take into account the number of cool functions, you’ll see it’s not too big.
GoPro Quik collects some data about you, such as contact info and identifiers. These details will be linked to you.
The app supports various languages, including German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and many others.
The app is free of charge. There are some ads that can be removed for money.
However, there is a pretty serious disadvantage – the editor can be a bit complicated for beginners. We don’t recommend you this app if you have never tried editing before.
You can get this nice editor on the App Store, as well as Google Play.
You may also like: 7 Best Apps to Convert iPhone Videos to MP4
Videoshop – Video editor
Are you looking for a simple tool to create intros easily and fast? Maybe you are a blogger or you just sometimes upload videos on YouTube. In both cases, you need to be able to make a good intro.
Videoshop is the best solution for beginners. It has a user-friendly interface that helps you to start enjoying all the functions right after the download.
Here are the most striking features:
- The best and most popular function is trim. Most people want to cut some moments they don’t want to show. Now you can cut them off at the click of a button.
- Add nice tiny details, such as animated stickers and texts. This is especially cool for making intros and outros for YouTube.
- If you happen to make a mistake by accident, you can always undo it. This function will come in quite handy if you have no skills in editing videos or photos.
- Add frames and rescale your intro if needed. This can make it outstanding and unique.
- Use reverse effects. This might look very smart if you master using this function.
- Share your video right away. You can send it directly to your Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and many others. You can share it via email as well.
The app is rated 4.9 out of 5 on the App Store. Users love Videoshop for its impressive toolset and simplicity of the interface.
The size of the app is 190 MB, which isn’t too big for such a huge range of functions available.
If you use the basic version, you will get all of your videos with a watermark. To remove it forever, pay 2.99$ once.
Should you need any additional features, make sure you try Videoshop Pro – it will cost you 3.99$ per month. If you plan to use the app all the time, we recommend you to go for the annual subscription for 23.99$.
Both iOS and Android users can enjoy this application.
PowerDirector – Video Editor
If you are looking for a powerful and at the same time simple video editor, you should look at PowerDirector. It was created by professionals for everybody – from bloggers to beginners.
It is high time you boosted your creativity! Imagine you can turn all of your ideas into life without studying complicated programs.
Let’s see what you can do with the help of PowerDirector right on your phone:
- Edit your video. You can trim, cut, rotate, splice it until it becomes perfect. Play with speed – we highly recommend you try slow-motion, it looks expressive in most cases.
- Replace your background with your images or videos. This function will help you to fix the video with a bad background. It is much better than creating a new video.
- Play with settings. Change brightness, zoom, add new colors. This will help to fix some details.
- Export your videos in HD. The resolution can be up to 4K – sounds stunning, doesn’t it? This is cool for YouTubers and those who love the quality.
These functions are available for free. In this case, you will have to put up with frequent ads. To remove the ads and watermarks, go premium.
Both Android and iOS users can install PowerDirector on their devices.
IntroTube: Intro Video Maker
It’s high time you started creating expressive intros yourself. You can do it with the help of IntroTube.
This app will allow you to start working easily, right after the download thanks to its simple and friendly interface.
Let’s review some of the functions you will explore:
- There is a huge number of HD templates you will like. This is the best option for those who lack designing skills. There are more than 1000 cool templates to choose from. However, you can also create your intro from scratch.
- Add stickers. There are about 70 great stickers, they are divided into groups so that you can easily find them. Some of them can move, which makes your intro more expressive.
- Add text. You can play with fonts and sizes. Create as many titles as you need for your video.
- Save the intro you have just made. You can save it in the application or download it on your phone.
If you need more templates and features, feel free to go premium. One month of premium subscription will cost you 4.99$. Should you need this app for a long time, we recommend that you buy a year subscription for 35.99$.
You can get IntroTube for free on the App Store.
T-Jam Live Intro Movie Maker
Let’s create a professional, stylish and smart intro for your videos! With T-Jam, you will be able to do it at the click of a button.
This app is about simplicity. There will be no long instructions to read and no complicated functions you struggle to understand. This is why T-Jam is so popular on the App Store – it requires no special skills.
Let’s look at the functions you can use right out of the box:
- Enjoy HD-quality. This feature will come in handy if you plan to use T-Jam Live Intro for creating videos for Youtube.
- The interface of the app is super friendly. Just tap on the screen to activate any function. To change the location of stickers or texts, just drag it with your finger.
- Save your time. It usually takes about 15 minutes to create a good intro for your vlog, for example. However, the time you will spend will decrease with your experience.
- Do intros on the go. This is the best app to create a good intro without using your computer. Do it everywhere you want.
The only disadvantage is that the number of functions is strictly limited. If you are a beginner, it will be a perfect thing. Still, if you have at least some experience, you might lack functions.
Maybe you don’t want to create an intro but you just need to cut the video. In this case, look at 9 Best Easy Video Cutter Apps in 2021 (Android & iOS).
The size of T-Jam Live Intro is 60 MB only, which is small for an app of this type.
Unfortunately, only iOS users can enjoy this intro maker. Download it for free with in-app purchases.
Intro Video Maker
Do you want to edit videos like a professional? You can do it right now! It doesn’t matter if you have a smartphone or tablet only. With this intro maker, you will easily create a bright and dynamic intro.
Why Intro Video Maker is so cool? Let’s look at some of its features:
- Enjoy beautiful templates created by professional designers or start your intro or outro from scratch. There are many tools to add sounds, pictures, forms, GIFs, and other details.
- Use your favorite music. It is proven that people like videos with music more so don’t neglect this function, especially if you are a blogger.
- Friendly interface. This makes the app a perfect function for those who have never tried editing videos or creating intros. There are good tips you can use to learn how to deal with the app’s functions. The process of learning will take less than a few minutes.
- Add cool text. There are many fonts to choose from. You can try animated text as well to make your intro more dynamic.
This application is free of charge with some in-app purchases. Each item will cost you 0.99$. However, you can do without them, there is a great number of free tools.
There is an Android version of the app only.
Intro Maker, Outro Maker
Many people want to create cool intros and outros but they lack video editing skills. If you are one of them, you should try Intro maker, Outro Maker by Everyone.
Why is it so popular among Android users? It’s all about its super simple interface and already made templates you can use and edit.
Here are the best functions you will explore:
- A huge number of templates for intros and outros. Not only does it save you time and energy, but it can also give you new ideas. However, here comes a pretty serious disadvantage – if you use the basic version, you will be able to edit a few templates only. To get access to all of them, you can go premium.
- Add music to your intros. This is vitally important, especially if you are making videos for YouTube. This will come in handy if you often edit your vlogs.
- Add important details, such as animated text and 3D images. This will make your intro very special, don’t neglect this function. Many of these details are available at no cost.
- Share your intro or download it. This is the best app in terms of sharing functions as you can share to any existing social media. There are other options, like traditional sending via email.
- If you choose to go premium, you will get access to a great number of advanced HD graphics. There will be more than 1000 cool templates available for you.
The app is quite small – it requires 49 MB of your phone’s memory. What is especially great is that the app works very fast, allowing you to speed up the work.
Get the application now on Google Play for free.
Intro Video Maker for Android
Creating a good intro is a challenge. However, we can make the process a bit easier with Intro Video Maker. Not only it has a simple interface but it also has a wide variety of cool tools to make clips from scratch.
Intro Video Maker is free. However, it has some in-app purchases.
Here are the greatest functions you will explore:
- There is a great number of ready templates. Just choose the one you like and start editing it. Add your text and sounds to make it unique.
- Explore a huge library of tools. Change the speed of the video, trim it, reverse it, or merge two videos into one. There are many cool stickers, animated texts, and some other effects. You can also add 2D and 3D models, which often look super elegant.
- The app is fully free. What is more, there is no watermark if you want to download the video on your device.
- Share easily. Most people prefer downloading their intros on their devices to use them later. However, you can share your intro as well. Share it at the click of a button via Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or any other social network.
The app works pretty fast, thanks to the latest update that made the server a bit stronger. By the way, the developers update their products regularly.
The size of the app also isn’t too big – it is 93 MB only.
Should you lack options, don’t hesitate to go for in-app purchases. Each item will cost you 0.99$.
You can get Intro Video Maker for free and start creating impressive intros right now.
PixelFlow – Intro Maker
Are you dreaming of becoming a famous blogger? If yes, here is your chance to increase your number of potential subscribers. With PixelFlow, you can create a professional and stylish intro in a few minutes.
PixelFlow is one of the most popular Android applications for video editing. You can create a short video, an intro, or an outro using its tools.
Let’s take a closer look at some of them:
- Enjoy a great variety of templates for different purposes. There are good options for reels, TikToks, YouTube Intros, and Outros. If you are in a hurry, you can create a video clip in a few minutes or even seconds. There are templates for gaming channels, beauty blogs, and many other cool topics.
- Add animations. It can be anything – a sticker, an animated text, a video, or any other element. Use 2D and 3D objects, to add them in your intro, choose the object and drag it on the screen.
- Use music or original sounds. This is a perfect way to enrich your intro. You can choose from the library of sounds that is already there in the app or upload your music from the device or the Internet.
- Enjoy HD backgrounds. Just click on the one you like and it will be activated. This is a good option for people who appreciate beauty.
- Export your intro easily and fast. Just tap on the button “export” and the download will be performed automatically.
The app is free of charge with in-app purchases. However, all the basic stuff is available at no cost.
The service works pretty fast – there are no glitches and bugs. However, should you face any problem, contact support, they are fast to fix it.
PixelFlow isn’t too big – you will need 77 MB to install it on your phone or tablet.
You can get it now on Google Play and create good videos yourself.
You can also check: 6 Free Video Presentation Apps 2021 (Android & iOS)