6 Best Paced Breathing Apps in 2022 (Android & iOS)
Do you often suffer from anxiety and stress? Then you need to relax! You can do it with the help of paced breathing exercises.
What is paced breathing? This is a type of practice where you breathe in and out, following a special rhythm. It was scientifically proved that these breathing practices can reduce stress and anxiety.
By the way, if you want to meditate, try 9 Free Guided Meditation Apps.
There are great solutions for iOS and Android users. Most of the apps are available for free.
Breathe Easy – Paced Breathing
This is one of the best breathing applications available at no cost. It has a simple interface and powerful options. There are no extra functions you will barely use.
Let’s see what you can do with the help of Breathe Easy:
- Use template meditation and breathing techniques. They have default settings. We recommend starting with these exercises.
- Customize the UI. You can choose a circle, square, or heart. These symbols serve as a schema that shows you how much time is left before the end of exercise.
- Customize the exercises. For instance, you can easily set the periods for your exercises. Maybe you like taking deep breath and would like to inhale for 10 or 15 seconds? No problem!
- Dark theme is also available. It looks smart – make sure you try it.
The app doesn’t collect data about you and therefore doesn’t give it to others. At the moment, you can get Breathe Easy on the App Store for free.
You may also like: 7 Best Spiritual Apps You Will Enjoy
Paced breathing exercises zone
If you want to relax and improve your state of health and mind, then this app is a must for you. It is aimed at helping people to breathe well and do useful exercises.
The app has a simple and powerful UI that is clear at the first glance. But let’s focus on the options provided by the Paced Breathing Exercises Zone:
- Explore various breathing techniques. It doesn’t matter what your aim is – you might like to build a healthy body, to meditate, or just to keep calm.
- Create your sessions. Maybe you would like to do the same exercises again, and in this case, sessions might help.
- Elegant dark theme. If you love beautiful design, you will definitely like this one.
Please note that the free version of the app is quite short. The good thing is that you can buy a subscription and expand the options.
At the moment, you can download the Paced Breathing Exercise Zone on your iOS device.
Breathe + Breathing Exercises
It’s time to breathe well! With this application, you can easily train yourself how to breathe according to the right techniques and practices.
The developers tried to do the app simple, so that even the beginners could use it. Let’s see what you can do with the help of this tool:
- Enjoy beautiful visualization. It means you will see cool pictures and video animations while breathing.
- Create a breath cycle. You can create it from scratch and then edit it if necessary.
- Try to hold your breath. This is a very useful technique that will train your lungs and body in general.
Please note the app will need access to your location and health data. It won’t link the data to you or give it to a third party.
By the way, if you are interested in yoga and have experience, try 7 Free Yoga Apps For Seniors.
You can download the application on the App Store.
It’s high time you started improving your health and state of mind! Most people believe that breathing is connected to yoga or meditations. It isn’t true. Breathing is a separate type of practices.
With Paced Breathing, you can practice wherever you are. The only thing you need is your device and some space to sit or stand comfortably. That’s it! No teachers or money needed.
Here is what you can do in the app:
- Do breathing exercises. It is super easy – you will be given instructions, which you have to follow step by step.
- Customize exercises. If you want them to last longer or change the rhythm, you can do it by changing the settings.
- Choose a good sound. You can listen to gentle music while breathing in and out. Binaural beats are also available. If you choose them, don’t forget to use your headphones.
- Track your breathing per minute. This is an informative metrics allowing you to see if you have any progress.
All of these features are available at no cost. If you need multiple profiles and more sounds, you can check the pro version.
If you use the free version, you will see some ads. Going premium will remove ads forever.
At the moment, only Android users can enjoy this cool paced breathing application.
Deep breathing is one of the best health habits you can develop. With Breathe, it won’t be too hard thanks to detailed instructions and great visualizations.
The best thing about Breathe is that it helps you analyze your progress. Let’s take a closer look at the options you will explore:
- See the diagram of your breathing. It will help you to clearly see the progress and detect serious problems.
- All the functions are available at no cost. What is more, you don’t need to watch endless ads to keep using the app. Sounds fantastic!
- Try various themes. The app will look different each time.
If you often do meditations, you can use Breathe during your practices to track your breath.
Get the Breathe app on Google Play and start watching your breath!
Breathe: relax & focus
It is time to find the best breathing techniques! Use them to relax after a hard working day or during meditation.
The app is pretty simple to use and is full of powerful options. Here are the best of them:
- Explore 3 basic breathing techniques, such as equal, box, and 4-7-8 breathing. All of them were tested by many people from all around the world.
- Turn on beautiful sounds while meditating and breathing. We recommend trying the sounds of nature.
- The app can easily function in the background. Sometimes you would like to use another application, and in this case, this option is a must.
- Enjoy a female or male voice that will guide you through your breathing exercises. It allows you not to look at the screen all the time and concentr5ate on breathing.
Breathe: relax and focus is free with its basic options. If you a beginner, this will be enough.
All the Android users can get this app on Google Play.
You can also check: 15 Free Yoga Apps For Beginners