7 Best Fake Piercing Apps for Android & iOS
Do you want to have a piercing but you are afraid to do it in real life because of pain? Then you can’t do fake piercing apps!
These are the editors that can add a piercing to your photos. There are good options for iOS, as well as Android users. Most of them are free or at least have a free trial period.
By the way, if you want to edit your body, you should take a look at 9 Best Apps to Make Your Legs Longer on Photos (Android & iOS).
Piercing Photo – Free Body Piercing Booth
If you’re an iOS user and you have to try on a piercing, this app is a good choice! It is simple to understand at first glance. However, some users argue about the way your photos will look. Some believe they look fake, others claim they aren’t different from real pictures.
Here are the most striking features provided by Piercing Photo:
- The app has only one function – putting a piercing on any of your photos. This is why you can understand how it works at once. You might place a piercing on any part of your body. Still, it will work especially cool on your face.
- When you have chosen a piercing, drag it to your face and place it on a photo.
Piercing Photo doesn’t collect any data about you meaning you are 100% safe, your photos won’t leak to the Internet.
What is more, the app is super small – it requires a bit more than 6 MB of memory.
However, there are some limitations. For example, you can’t work on multiple photos at a time. You have to edit them all one by one.
You can get the application on the App Store for free.
You may also like: 5 Free Eyebrows Photo Editors for Android & iOS
Tattoo & Piercing – Ink Photo
It’s high time you added some fresh details to your photos! Luckily, there is a good app to do it.
Meet Tattoo & Piercing, intuitive service for photo editing! It is simple and efficient at the same time. Let’s see what you can do with the help of its functions:
- Choose the photo you would like to edit. Then choose the piercing that appeals to you most of all and place it on the image. Make sure you zoom in to place the piercing in the right place. What’s more, the app will analyze your photo and add shadows to the piercing so that it looks natural.
- Add text to your photo to make it more expressive and play with various filters. This option will come in handy if you plan to post your photo on social media.
- Share the creation with the world. You can do it via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, Instagram, or email. However, you may always download the image on your device.
- The app supports a big number of foreign languages, including Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.
There is a pretty important detail you have to know about. In the app, you will see a big number of piercing options but most of them have to be unlocked. This requires time, meaning you can’t enjoy all the piercings at once.
iOS users can download this cool piercing photo editor for free on the App Store. We recommend to use the app on your iPad as it will be easier to place the piercing properly on a big screen.
Piercing Booth Bodyart
Have you ever been to a good tattoo & piercing salon? Well, it’s time to visit a digital one. With Piercing Booth Bodyart, you can do it without leaving your apartment.
What can you use this app for? There are many purposes you can reach. For example, you might create an outstanding avatar for your social networks.
Here are the most striking functions provided by Piercing Booth Bodyart:
- Choose the piercing you like. All of them are divided into categories so that you can easily find what you are looking for. For instance, there are earplugs, belly rings, septum, labrets, and many other details you can try on.
- Connect the app to your accounts on Facebook or Twitter. This will enable you to post your fresh pierced photos right away instead of doing it manually every time.
- Add text or advanced filters. This is a great function for people who want to add new details to their avatars.
These functions are available at no cost. Should you need more, you can always go for additional purchases.
In this case, you will get access to over 400 designs. One pack of piercings will cost you 0.99$. If you would like to buy everything at once, it will cost you 2.99$.
You need to pay once, and the access will remain forever.
Piercing Booth Bodyart needs about 82 MB to be installed and function properly. It will also work well offline.
You can download Piercing Booth Bodyart on the App Store and finally add a new piercing to your face or body.
Piercing Photo Editor
Here is a great editor for Android users. It is simple to use and effective at the same time.
When you start using the app, you will feel as if you are sitting in a piercing salon but without leaving your home. You can try on any type of piercing and see how it will look on your face.
Let’s see what you can do in this application:
- Choose the piercing that appeals to you. Then study your face and see where you can place it. To do it, give the app access to your photo gallery and pick an image.
- Look at the same photo from different angles. For example, you can rotate this photo, zoom in, resize, add tattoos. If you don’t like the result, feel free to discard the changes.
- After you are finished, you can finally share the result with the world. Post it on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The best thing about this app is that it creates great images that look real. Few people will realize the photo is fake.
By the way, if you would like to make your photos a bit better, you’ll need to take a closer look at 11 Best Photo Retouching Apps for Android & iOS.
There is a small number of glitches but they are easily fixed with the help of reopening the app.
Piercing Photo Editor is available for Android users only at no cost. As you use the free version, you will see some ads.
Piercing Photo Editor
Are you dreaming of something new in your life? Well, it’s time to change some features of your appearance! Luckily, you don’t have to do a single change in real life.
Let’s see what exactly you can do with this app. You can do the following right after the download:
- Piercing Photo Editor will give you a range of cool piercing options. You might choose from the naval, ear, lips, nose piercing. If you don’t know what to choose, you can go for useful tips.
- Work with your photo easily and customize it. You can rotate, resize, zoom, and do many other operations with the sticker. The better you use this function, the more real your photo will become.
- The app works perfectly well without a connection to the Internet. Edit your photos anytime and everywhere.
- Share the result right away! You might download it on your device, send the image via email, or add a new post on Facebook or Twitter. The result won’t look too fake if you choose the right size and place for your piercing.
What’s more, the app can also provide you with a surprisingly big number of tattoo stickers. Add them to your body and discover your new appearance! They will look super expressive and add some brutality to your style.
However, some users complain that the app crashes at times, especially when they try to open the piercing options.
The application is available for free on Google Play. There will be a big number of ads that might distract you from the process at times.
If you want your edited photos to look like real pictures? Well, then you should give Piercing Photo a try. Most users say that the result doesn’t look fake so you can post it anywhere without worrying about its quality.
Here are the best features you will explore in the app:
- Choose a photo you would like to edit. To do it, give the app access to your phone gallery and file system. Then you can zoom in to place the piercing precisely.
- There are more than 1000 types of piercings, including ear studs, ball closure rings, nose piercing, and many other accessories. Tap on the one that appeals to you most.
- Place piercing on any part of your body. However, it works best when you work with your face. Once you have chosen the piercing, you can rotate it or change its size.
- When you have finished, you can download the photo on your smartphone. The number of downloads isn’t limited, even though it is a free application.
However, there are two pretty serious downsides you need to know about. First of all, the app tends to crash at times. There is no way of fixing it, you have to close the editor and open it again. If you have already added some changes, they might be lost.
Secondly, when you add some types of jewelry, it might be shown above your skin.
What is more, the app is quite small – it requires about 18 MB to function well. Piercing Photo will work perfectly well when you are disconnected from the Internet.
Piercing Photo is available for free on Google Play.
Piercing & Tattoo Virtual Salon
Have you ever been to a tattoo and piercing salon? If you haven’t, it’s not a problem. Now you can do the same using your smartphone or tablet!
This app can amaze you with a huge number of cool features. Let’s study some of them:
- The editor is 100% free of charge, meaning all the options will be available at once. However, there are some ads but they don’t appear too often and won’t distract you from the process of editing.
- Browse through a wide library of stickers, both tattoo, and piercing ones. Use search to find what you need faster.
- Try various effects to make your photo even better. They will also make your photo less fake if you manage to choose the filter correctly.
- The app works offline. When you are disconnected from the Internet, you will still have access to all the functions.
- Download the photos you created on your device at the click of a button.
You will need less than 15 MB to install the application on your phone or tablet. The bigger your screen is, the easier it will be to rotate a piercing or tattoo.
Another cool thing is that you can start using the app at once. There is no need to create an account or choose the type of subscription.
Get it now on Google Play and start embellishing your body now!
You can also check: 11 Best Apps That Make You Look Skinny