Have you ever tried to predict what will happen in the nearest future? Or maybe you would like to clearly see the tendencies? In both cases, you can’t do without statistics.
However, calculating it manually can be too hard. What’s more, it requires time. This is why this activity should be delegated to a good application.
If you don’t need a real calculator, you should check 7 Free Fake Calculator Apps to Hide Stuff on Android & iOS.
In this article, you will find great options for iOS, as well as Android users. Most of them are free to download and use.
If you often use the Internet, you probably know about Google services. One of them is Google Analytics. This is a powerful and professional tool that can be used for a wide range of tasks, including the ones related to statistics calculation.
Even though it is a professional tool, it is quite easy to start. There is a detailed guide you can read at the beginning.
What can you do with the help of Google Analytics? Here are the best functions you can try:
- Upload your data from Google Disk or your device. Then you can analyze it. Actually, Google Analytics works like Excel but it doesn’t require being installed on your computer. Instead of it, you can work directly from your browser.
- Compare the ranges of data and calculate the result. Many formulas are already built-in so you can just give the input data and get the results at the tap on your screen.
- Create reports. Google Analytics has strong visualization options that can help you build impressive reports. Once you have finished, you can easily download them.
- If you don’t feel like downloading the app, you can just share the link to the document and let other people see your reports and calculations. However, in this case, they need to have a Google account.
If you work with financial data, this app is a must. The reason why we recommend it is a huge number of built-in functions.
Google Analytics is very popular among users all over the world. They love it for its powerful functions and detailed explanations on how to use the service.
The app is being updated regularly. The app doesn’t have serious bugs and errors so you can fully rely on it.
Google Analytics is available on the App Store and Google Play for free.
You may also like: 7 Best BPM Calculator Apps for Android & iOS
If you often work with analytics, you should have heard of Tableau. This is a powerful and professional software that is used in business and consulting.
However, there is also a mobile version that contains a pretty big number of analytical functions.Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Most of the functions are connected to visualizing data. There are thousands of templates with graphs, tables, and maps. This will allow you to build expressive and convincing reports.
- However, you can also analyze amounts of data right on your dashboards. There is a what-if analysis, arithmetic functions, statistics tools. What is especially cool, these operations will be performed in a beautiful way. There are great animated effects that will lead other people through your train of thoughts.
- Communicate with others. Tableau works like a social media of some kind. It allows you to share what you have created and be inspired by other people’s works.
The only serious disadvantage is that the number of built-in calculating functions is strictly limited. This service is more about visualizing data.
The app collects no data about you. The only thing you need to give it is your email and name (this data is used for registration).
Tableau Mobile is much bigger than most of the apps listed here. You will need more than 70 MB to install it on your device.
You can get Tableau Mobile on the App Store, as well as Google Play.
STA: Statistical Toolbox
This is one of the best stats calculating applications for Android users. The main features of this application are the following: descriptives, stats calculating tools, as well as distribution options.
Another cool thing about Statistical Toolbox is that it is free of charge. You don’t need to pay for the download or some specific functions.
Here are the most striking functions of STA:
- You can calculate all the correlation issues. You may use Pearson’s correlation, as well as Spearman’s correlation. You only need to give the app all the figures.
- Create summaries. You can do it with the help of observations, standard deviations, and show variance.
- Download the result on your phone. You don’t have to keep all the files in the app so you can just download all the calculations.
We recommend using STA on your tablet if you have one. It will help you to see all the figures and schemes.
You can get the application on Google Play and start calculating stats at no cost!
Statistical Analyzer – Statistics Calculator
If you need to make any kind of stats calculations, you should take a look at this one. This is a simple service that allows you to calculate almost anything using formulas and spreadsheets.
How to use this application? It’s pretty simple but we recommend that you read the instruction before you start.
- Choose the template of your calculations. It can be un group or group data, regression and co-relation, as well as probability distribution. To find out which template you need, read the detailed guide, it tells a lot about each of them.
- A probability calculator is the most widely used option provided by the app. It helps you to calculate how possible some vents are. It might be really handy when you are working with sports predictions.
Another great thing is that the app is super small – it needs about 4 MB to function well. At the moment, there are no serious glitches found by users.
You can get the app on Google Play only.
Stats Calculator Free
Are you looking for a cool and free application? Then you have just found it. Stats Calculator Free is a perfect tool to work with big amounts of data.
The functions of the app can be roughly divided into two groups: descriptive stats and permutations & combinations.
What can you calculate with the help of this application? Well, there are many things you can calculate:
- Arithmetic mean (it helps you to get the average number). This function is widely used in research and study projects.
- Sample Standard Deviation. This is another good maths operation that can help you to deal with experiments in sociology and psychology. You can easily calculate the result. You just need to know the input data.
- Enjoy other math operations, such as factorial, permutation, combination, pigeonhole, and many others.
However, this is not a full set of functions. Here are some cool features of Stats Calculator Free:
- Try a custom keyboard that will allow you to input different types of data.
- A flexible input table that will grow when you put more data.
- Check the reference guide to study formulas. This will come in handy if you would like to understand how the calculations work and do them manually.
- The app supports so-called Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V functions, meaning you can easily copy and paste data. This will help you save time and avoid printing the data manually.
All of these functions are free of charge. However, should you need more, feel free to go premium. In this case, you can enable dark mode, work on two screens, copy all the data at the click of a button, and get better supports from the developers.
You can download the application on Google Play for free.
You may also like: 11 Best Protein Calculator Apps for Android & iOS
Are you looking for something basic and powerful at the same time? Then Statistics Calculator should seem cool to you. Even though the app is free, it contains a pretty big number of useful functions. You can easily do with a basic version of Statistics Calculator.
However, if you would like to use advanced things, make sure you go premium.
But now let’s concentrate on what’s free of charge. Right after the download, you will get the following:
- Descriptive statistics include variance, median, standard deviation, and many other useful things)
- Then comes linear regression to count the regression coefficient with the help of such an option
- Calculate normal distribution that is a perfect function for sociology issues.
When you use the calculator, you will also see the formula. It enables you to understand how exactly it works.
In general, this is a decent app for statistics calculations, however, I’m sure it is possible to find even better app on this list.
The IntroStat app is a user-friendly and practical tool designed to help individuals understand and work with statistical concepts effectively. If you’re a student grappling with statistics for the first time or someone needing quick statistical calculations, this app simplifies the process.
How does it work? It functions by providing a straightforward interface where users can input their data. Then, the app performs various statistical calculations. It computes measures like mean, median, and mode, which are fundamental for understanding data central tendencies.
In addition, it calculates variance and standard deviation, crucial for assessing data variability.
The app offers numerous options, making it versatile for various statistical needs. Users can conduct hypothesis testing, regression analysis, and perform probability calculations. These options allow you to explore relationships and make informed decisions based on data.
- Mean, median, and mode calculation
- Variance and standard deviation calculation
- Hypothesis testing
While the core features are typically available for free, advanced or premium features related to more complex statistical analyses may require in-app purchases or upgrades.
However, IntroStat provides a solid foundation for understanding and applying statistical concepts, making it a valuable resource for both beginners and experienced statisticians.
All in all, I find this app quite helpful for calculations, so you can bravely download it.
Probability Distributions is a handy app designed for those dealing with statistics, mathematics, or data analysis. It’s a valuable tool for students, researchers, and professionals who need to work with various probability distributions and understand their characteristics.
Within the app, you’ll find a range of probability distributions commonly used in statistics, including the normal distribution, binomial distribution, Poisson distribution, exponential distribution, and more.
It provides a simple interface for calculating probabilities, cumulative probabilities, and critical values associated with these distributions.
- The app offers a variety of probability distributions, making it versatile for different statistical scenarios
- Users can input specific parameters and get instant results, which is incredibly useful for quick statistical analysis
- Some distributions come with probability density or cumulative distribution function plots, aiding in visualization
- It’s also an excellent tool for learning about different probability distributions, helping users grasp statistical concepts effectively
In summary, I think Probability Distributions is a practical and free app for anyone working with probability distributions, offering a straightforward way to perform calculations and gain insights into various statistical models.
The app is available on Google Play so download it and start right away.
The Statistics Calculator app functions by allowing users to input their data sets, and then it performs a wide range of statistical calculations on that data.
It can compute measures of central tendency such as mean, median, and mode, which are crucial for understanding the center point of your data. Additionally, it can calculate measures of dispersion like variance and standard deviation, helping you gauge how spread out your data is.
One of the key features of the app is its ability to perform hypothesis testing, which is essential for making statistical inferences. It can conduct tests like t-tests, chi-square tests, and ANOVA tests, enabling users to determine if there are significant differences or relationships within their data.
The main features of this app include:
- Mean, Median, Mode Calculation.
- Variance and Standard Deviation Calculation.
- Hypothesis Testing.
- Graph and Chart Generation.
As for paid features, some advanced statistical functions may be available through in-app purchases or upgrades, but the core statistical calculations and features are typically accessible for free.
In summary, the Statistics Calculator app simplifies the process of performing various statistical calculations and hypothesis testing, making it a valuable tool for students, researchers, and anyone dealing with data analysis.
You can download StarStat on the Google Play. Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no version for iPhone users.
You can also check: 11 Free TDEE Calculator & Tracker Apps for Android & iOS
This is one more good statistic calculator application for iOS users. It contains all the functions you might need for stats calculation.
The app contains too many functions to describe them all by one so let’s divide them into four groups:
- The first one is statistical analysis. It can analyze the input data you give it and build a statistical report. What’s more, there is a big number of functions that allow you to build predictions.
- Meet regression analysis. To make a long story short, regression analysis helps you to see dependencies between many factors.
- Manipulate with a big number of lists. You can upload or create these lists and then use them as X and Y, performing math operations on them.
- Calculate normal distribution. This is a separate function in Statistics Calculator++. It means you don’t have to know the formula, the calculation will be performed automatically.
If you care about your privacy, this app will also be a great solution as it doesn’t collect your private data.
You can download this calculator on the App Store for 4.99$.