We all care about our privacy and would like to control the incoming and outgoing calls. However, doing it manually is a hard task to perform.
This is why we recommend making this process automated to save your precious time and energy. With the help of the listed apps, you will be able to control all the calls.
By the way, if you care about privacy, you can read 9 Best Anti-Spy Apps for Android & iOS. It will help you detect and remove all the spying software from your smartphone.
There are many free applications or ones with a free trial. You will explore perfect options for Android, as well as iOS users.
TapeACall: Phone Call Recorder
Here is one of the most popular phone recorder apps you can find. This is the best way to grab all the details of the talk.
This app will be the best solution for business as you will have all the talks collected in one place. What is especially cool is that it works with all the numbers from different countries.
Here are some powerful functions provided by the app:
- Record all the calls you make or receive manually. Maybe you don’t want to record each call. In this case, manual recording is the best thing you can do. To start the record, just tap on the red button that will appear at the center of your screen.
- However, if you don’t want to do it manually, you can turn on the automated recording. It will turn on once you start a call.
- To use the automation, you need to give the app a big number of permissions. We recommend that you do it, this will be safe.
- There is a big section containing information about the laws because if you choose to record the calls, you need to know what is legal and what’s not.
- Once you recorded the talks, you can either save them on your device or send them to your email. However, you may download the recordings on your Google Drive, Evernote, or Dropbox.
The app isn’t free of charge. However, you can try this recorder for free by going for a 7-days trial. After it expires, you will be charged 3.99$ per month.
This call recorder collects some data about you but it isn’t linked to your identity. Only purchases are linked to you.
The app is quite big, take this thing into account. You will need more than 300 MB to install it on your phone.
Both Android and iOS users can enjoy TapeACall.
You may also like: 11 Best Home Security Apps for Android & iOS
RMC: Android Call Recorder
This is a minimalistic application that is aimed at recording outgoing and incoming calls. There are no extra functions that can distract or confuse you during the talk.
The app will ask permission to access many things, including your Google account. If you want your recordings to be saved on your Google Drive, give this permission.
There is a great number of functions you will get right after the download. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Record your calls the way you want. You can do it automatically, without controlling the process. However, you can always switch to the manual mode and use the button that will appear on your screen.
- Customize your recording. You can do it in the settings. For example, you can set the filter that will record the calls from unknown numbers. This will ensure that you don’t miss any important detail of the conversation.
- To reach the best quality of the recordings, turn the loudspeaker of your phone on. This will make the sound of the voice much louder and better.
- The app supports many different formats, including mp3 and wav.
- You can save the recording to your device (we don’t recommend doing it if you have a great number of calls) or send it to cloud services, such as Dropbox.
- Hide the app if you don’t want other people to know it’s installed on your phone. In this case, the app will work seamlessly.
The app is super small – you will need less than 8 MB to install it on your phone.
Android users can download the app for free.
callX – Automatic Call Recorder
If you are an Android user looking for a good and simple application to record all the calls, you should take a look at callX. This is a powerful and simple service.
Here are the best features provided by this cool application:
- The app will record all the talks and save them. It can be sent to your email, Dropbox, or Google Drive. To enjoy these functions, you will have to give the app some additional access, for example to your Google account.
- The file will contain the recording of your conversation, the phone number of the person you talked to, and his name (if you have the number in your contacts).
- You can also record your Skype sessions and other calls in messengers. There are no limitations in this case.
- Don’t neglect using filters. For example, you can automatically record all the calls from unknown phone numbers.
However, here comes a pretty serious disadvantage – the quality of the recordings isn’t good enough for most of the users. You will see a great number of comments of irritated people who faced huge problems with the sound.
To fix the problem, try turning the loudspeaker on. Sometimes it helps to clear the sound.
The app is free with in-app purchases and ads. You can remove them by going premium.
Unfortunately, only Android users can enjoy this app’s functions for free. At the moment, there is no version for iOS.
Call Recorder – Cube ACR
Cube ACR is another good and reliable call recorder that is easy to use. What is especially cool is that you don’t need to create an account or choose any type of subscription. Just download it and give it all the necessary permissions.
What is more, the app is 100% free of charge with a few ads. At the same time, there is a premium subscription. However, it will just give you some additional features but the experience will remain more or less the same.
There are many great features you will explore:
- The app is truly universal. Not only can you automatically record your phone calls but you can also record your Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, and Signal meetings.
- The recorder will store all the files on your device. If you want to save this memory space, use cloud services. It will require premium subscriptions.
- Enjoy full security. If you don’t want others to listen to your recordings, protect them with a PIN or a complicated password.
However, some people complain that the quality of the sound is far from perfect. Sometimes it might be hard to hear all the words that were said during the conversation.
By the way, if you want to explore more automatic functions, you might check 9 Free SMS Scheduler Apps for Android 2021.
There is a version of this Call Recorder for Android users only. You can get it now on Google Play and finally start recording your phone calls!
Call Recorder – IntCall ACR
Do you want to have a full range of functions connected to recording calls? If yes, IntCall is what you need to install on your phone!
The application isn’t just a recorder. It can also serve as a true caller. If the person who’s calling you is trying to hide his real phone number, he or she won’t succeed. So this function will help you protect your privacy and know more about the people calling you.
Let’s see what other functions you can get:
- Record all the incoming and outgoing calls. It can be done automatically or manually.
- The app also works with Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, and many other services. To use this function, give all the necessary permissions.
- Change your voice sound. This is a funny option to test, make sure you try it. Of course, it can’t dramatically change your voice, it can just make it lower or higher.
- Edit the recording. To do it, go to your phone’s disk and choose the file you want to edit. You can trim it or just cut off some parts you don’t need. Be careful – sometimes it might be illegal to use this edited call recording. You can change the speed of the recording as well.
Some devices don’t support the functions of the app. There is no list of compatible devices so you need to test it yourself. Try to record at least one call before you go for a premium subscription, otherwise, you will just waste your money.
You can get the call recorder on Google Play and start recording the most important conversations.
Rev Call Recorder
It’s high time you started recording incoming calls! This is vitally important to get rid of spammers and control your digital life. With the Rev Call Recorder app, you can record and save the audio files automatically. However, this is not the only function you’ll get.
Here are some other cool features:
- The app is 100% free. Just download it and start using the service! You won’t need to choose a subscription and then pay for it. You can record as many calls as you want, there are no limitations.
- Please note the app can work with US numbers only. If the number was registered in another country, the call won’t be recorded. There is no way of fixing this fault.
- Rev Call recorder is ads-free. This makes this application very outstanding, as most free services are usually packed with full-screen ads.
- Enjoy a great quality of the recorded calls. When you listen to the calls, you will be amazed at the quality – as if it was a podcast!
- Use transcription. Sometimes you don’t have time to listen to all the calls you have saved. You don’t need to do it anymore! Just use the transcribed text and study the dialog.
- Save the calls on your device or use the cloud services you like, such as Dropbox. You can send these files to your email as well.
Please note that the app tracks some data about you, including your location, purchases, contacts, and some other details.
The size of the app is pretty small – 54 MB only. This is a perfect option for those people who have an old smartphone with strictly limited memory.
You can download Rev Call Recorder on the App Store at no cost.
Automatic Call Recorder
If you are looking for a good phone call recorder with a big set of additional functions, you should take a look at this one.
This is a good service for iOS users. Even though it’s free with some in-app purchases, it can offer you a great number of additional features.
Now let’s review some of them:
- The app will record all the outgoing and incoming calls. It will save the files on your phone.
- For the best experience, you can organize your recording files. You can do it manually by dividing all the recordings into categories. It looks like folders on your personal computer. We recommend that you use the function if you make a big number of calls every day and you want to find the recording you need fast and easily.
- Edit your recordings but be careful – if you are planning to use such files in court, it might be illegal. So please talk with your lawyer before you do it if you want to avoid problems. However, if you do it for your private purposes, feel free to edit the file.
- The app will work with all the phone numbers, including the ones from foreign countries.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet, don’t worry – the app doesn’t send the calls to your email or cloud services, this is why all the functions will work offline.
- Your privacy is important. The app collects some data related to your contacts but it doesn’t link it to you.
The app isn’t free. However, you can enjoy all the functions for the first 3 days. If you like it, you can go premium for 6.99$ per week.
You can download this automatic call recorder on the App Store.
You can also check: 11 Best Intruder Selfie Apps for Android & iOS (Security Apps)