5 Best Battery Analyzer Apps for Android & iOS
More than 80% of smartphone users are familiar with battery problems. This can be pretty tough, especially if you need your device for the whole day.
By the way, if you are afraid that you can forget to charge your smartphone, you need to check 5 Best Battery Charger Alarm Apps for Android & iOS.
Don’t think it’s all about the accumulator. The first thing you’d better do is to analyze why the battery is so short.
To do this, you have to download the best battery analyzer apps. We have collected the most reliable ones in this list.
Most of them are available for Android, as well as for iOS users. These apps contain ads that keep it free for you.
Battery Analyzer 200
This app is aimed at helping you to analyze the work of your battery. The main feature of the application is that it is extremely easy to use, even if it is your first experience with this type of content.
What functions does it give you?
- An accurate measure of Cold Start Current
- Charging System Test. It will help you understand where the problem lies – in your device or the charger.
- It can give you a printed result of measurements.
- Tracks statisc]tics throughout the day.
The main feature of the application is the high accuracy of measurements. You can fully rely on the results you get.
You can get Battery Analyzer in App Store, as well as in Google Play for free. Surprisingly, there are no ads!
You may also like: 9 Best Fast Charging Apps for Android
This is another cool app that can help you to analyze and optimize the work of your battery.
AccuBattery has a pretty easy and friendly interface so that you will have no technical problems.
What exactly can it do?
- Check the condition of your smartphone’s accumulator.
- Give you detailed statistics about your accumulator and charger work.
- Provide you with a piece of advice on how to optimize your phone and, therefore, save your battery energy.
- Predict when (approximately) your accumulator might have to be replaced.
- Measure the speed of battery charging.
- Inform you about the main principles of and rules of careful phone usage.
What is more, you get all of these functions for free. And no ads will be popping out of nowhere.
The only disadvantage is that the application is rarely updated.
AccuBattery is available on Google Play only.
This application has proved to be one of the best analysis tools in App Store. There are many reasons for such a claim.
First of all, it is extremely accurate. It counts all the seemingly insignificant details.
Secondly, it is very reliable. You can fully trust it, there will be no glitches or bugs that could interrupt the work.
You will discover the following key features:
- Runtime Monitoring. It will give you access to the inner processes that are running inside your device. Of course, you won’t be able to interfere but there is no need to do it – you will just analyze the work of the battery.
- The system of notifications. The app will let you know when you are running out of energy.
- You can monitor a few devices at a time, for example, your iPhone and your iPad.
So if you are looking for a good free diagnostic application, Battery Life will be an ideal solution.
By the way, if you are worried about keeping your eyes healthy, make sure you check: 7 Apps to Block Blue Light on Android.
Unfortunately, only iOS users can enjoy all the range of Battery Life’s functions. The app is free with in-app purchases that include premium functions (no ads, advanced charge and discharge notifications, new energy measuring systems).
Still, you can easily analyze your battery work using the basic functions of the application.
Are you sick and tired of charging your smartphone all the time? You probably are.
This is why we recommend that you try any of these five applications.
Battery Analyzer has a full set of great and easy-to-use tools:
- The graph of all the basic characteristics: accumulator voltage, energy level, and power. The data is presented plainly and simple so that you can see where the main problem is.
- You can save the graph anytime and analyze it later. You can print it as well.
- If you want to control your battery, you can create a kind of widget and place it on your screen.
This application is about analysis only. If you would like to repair your device or to replace the battery, make sure you go to a professional.
The application is free with ads. There is no way to remove them.
You can get Battery Analyzer in Google Play.
Kaspersky Battery Life: Saver & Booster
You probably heard of Kaspersky Security. Still, this is not the only sphere where you can see Kaspersky.
Another good app is Kaspersky Battery Life. We can not say it is packed with various functions. Still, the basic ones are available:
- Full situation control. You will always know what is going on inside your smartphone or tablet. The data is presented as a text or as a graph.
- Kaspersky tracks the applications that waste too much power. If Kaspersky Battery sees an app that requires too much energy, it will send you notifications. Therefore, you can optimize the work of the app or just delete it.
- Gives you the most accurate measurements you can fully rely on. It will help you analyze the speed of discharging and see if it is normal or not.
- Many useful tips that can help you boost the productivity of your battery. Don’t ignore them, these tips were written by professionals.
This application is widely known and respected due to its effective options and simple interface. What is more, the size of the app is extremely small – it is only 16 MB.
Kaspersky Battery Life is available for free but the app contains ads, which can not be removed.
You can get this application from Google Play.
You can also check: 15 Best Saver Apps for Android & iOS