8 Best Word Games With Pictures for Android & iOS
If you like to be in a big company of friends, you probably like to play games too. In this article, you will find the best word games with bright pictures.
By the way, if you are reading the article, you may love 11 Best Anime Fighting Games for Android & iOS. This dynamic games will help you relax after a hard day.
This type of game is especially interesting. It is much harder to guess a word just by looking at the picture so it will be a challenge. You can play alone or with your friends.
There are versions for Android, as well as iOS users. Some of the games are free of charge.
Pictoword: Fun Word Quiz
If you are looking for a cool game that can help you train your brain, Pictoword is what you need! This game will be a perfect option for people of all ages, even little kids.
How to play the game? Well, there are only two steps you need to take:
- Read the two pictures that will appear on your screen. Look at them attentively and try to combine them into one word.
- There will be some letters to choose from, so if you face any difficulties, this option will come in quite handy.
- If you can’t solve the task, you can ask for help or check the hints.
What to do if you want to play with your kids? In this case, you can choose the difficulty level that will be comfortable.
The best way to win the game is to have a wide outlook and be attentive to little details.
There are two modes – the solo one and the one you can play with friends.
The best thing about the app is that it perfectly works offline. Almost all the functions will remain the same if you are out of the Internet. The only thing that will be unavailable for you is chatting with other users.
The app supports many languages, such as Arabic, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, and many others.
There are some disadvantages though. For example, the size of the game is almost 257 MB. What’s more, the developer collects some data about you, such as your contacts and purchases.
Some ads keep the content free for you. To remove them forever, pay 2.99$. You can get the game on Google Play and the App Store.
You may also like: 11 Best Interactive Story Games for Android
4 Pics 1 Word
This word game looks like the previous one but it can turn out to be a bit harder. The main aim of the game is to guess the word by looking at four pictures. It can be difficult to deal with four pictures at once.
Why should you try 4 Pics 1 Word?
- It is simple to use the app thanks to its friendly interface. What is more, there is no need to sign in or go through a long process of registration.
- The number of puzzles is unlimited, you will never run out of them even if you going to play all day long.
- There is a system of levels to go through. If you are stuck on a hard level, you can always skip it for money.
The developers try to update the game all the time. They fix bugs and add new features all the time.
The app will collect some data about you, such as your location, purchases, usage info, and many other details. So we can’t guarantee that your data will be 100% safe.
The size for such a big game with an almost unlimited number of functions is relatively small – less than 100 MB.
The app is available for iOS, as well as Android users. You can get the game for free.
Hextra Word Game
If you are looking for something unique, here is Hextra. This simple and intuitive game will make your brain work hard.
How to play the game successfully? The only thing you need to do is to look at the screen. There will be a picture with letters. Look at them attentively and try to understand which word is hidden.
If you face any difficulties, you can always go for some hints and get help. There are many ways to play the game:
- Compete with other players. If you are a fan of competitions, this mode is the best way of playing for you.
- Compete against time. This is even harder because you have to fight with yourself.
There is a special system that will track your progress. So if you suddenly close the app or it crashes, you can get back and your progress will be saved.
The size of the game is about 137 MB. It’s not too big for a game with an unlimited number of levels and tasks.
There are some ads that keep the content free for you. To remove them, pay 3.99$.
You can get the application on the App Store, as well as Google Play.
Word Crush – Fun Puzzle Game
Do you like solving crosswords? If yes, we have a piece of pretty good news for you. Now there is no need to buy newspapers to enjoy crosswords, you can have them on your phone.
This is a simple but interesting word game that uses pictures. It is very famous today and it’s not surprising due to its high rating.
Now let’s talk about the best functions of Word Crush:
- It is easy to understand how to play. Just take a look at the anagram and match the letters to reveal the hidden word.
- Test your vocabulary and brain. Don’t think it will be too easy – the levels will get harder and harder every time you move to the next puzzle.
- Play everywhere you want. If you don’t have access to the Internet, it’s not a problem. You can play offline, all the range of functions will remain the same.
- The developers add new puzzles every week. So we can guarantee you will never run out of cool tasks.
The developers collect data about you, such as your location, purchases, and usage info. This data will be linked to you.
One of the most striking disadvantages is the size of the app. It is almost 321 MB. This is one of the biggest applications on this list.
You can download the game on the App Store or Google Play for free. If you want to enjoy premium features (such as skipping levels), you will need to go for in-app purchases.
Do you like playing cool games and guessing words? If yes, this is what you need to download on your phone!
There are two pictures you need to look at and decide which word is hidden. Sometimes it seems almost impossible.
There are some modes to choose from:
- Classic. This is the easiest way to play this word game. There will be just two pictures to look at.
- Expert. This is a challenge! The two pictures will be shown and then disappear in a few seconds.
- Multiplayer. This mode is aimed at big companies. You can play with as many users as you want, competing with them.
If you find it too hard to see all the little details, you can always zoom in to investigate what’s there.
Chat with other players if you have something to say or just for fun.
By the way, if you love playing games on your smartphone, make sure you check 9 New Superhero Games in 2021 for Android & iOS.
If you are not afraid to challenge your smartness, Word Pics is the best word game.
The size is 54 MB only, which makes the download fast and doesn’t take too much space on your device.
Unfortunately, only Android users can enjoy this brilliant application.
Word By Picture
This is a classic word game with pictures. To play it, look at the two pictures provided by the app. What you need to do is to understand which words are hidden and combine them to get the answer.
The only advice we can give you is to be concentrated all the time. The harder your level gets, the more attention you will need.
The game is free of charge. In this case, there will be some ads. To remove them, go premium. It will cost you 1.49$.
The size of the app is 34 MB only, making it available for everyone, regardless of the device they use.
You can download this great word game on Google Play and start playing.
1 Glimpse 1 Word
Here is another great word game with pictures. To play the game, you need to look at the picture that will appear on your screen. However, the fact that there is only one picture doesn’t mean that it’s much easier to solve it because the image will be shown just for a moment.
Let’s review the best features of the game:
- There are 260 puzzles you can try to solve. It’s not a lot but they tend to get harder and harder.
- The app supports English, Russian, and French languages. The developers promise to add new ones.
- Should you face any difficulties, you can always skip the levels that are too hard for you.
The size of the game is 28 MB, which is super small. This is the best option for those people who try to save their phone’s memory.
Unfortunately, only iOS users can enjoy this great word game with colorful pictures.
You can get the application for free on the App Store.
Word & Pics Puzzle 2
The final game is also a great word game with amazing features. This is a great opportunity to check how smart and fast you are.
To win in the game, remember one thing – each image means something. Pay attention to little details not to miss anything.
If you can’t see something in the picture, zoom it in with your fingers. You will find all the answers there.
Here are the best features of the app:
- Easy and intuitive interface. You won’t need any instructions to understand the rules of the game.
- The app supports various foreign languages, including Italian, Spanish, Russian, French, German, and many others.
The app is free to download. However, there are some in-app purchases. For example, if you want to skip some levels, you will have to pay with digital coins. 300 coins will cost you 0.99$.
Words & Pics Puzzles 2 is available for iOS users only.
You can also check: 9 New Superhero Games in 2021 for Android & iOS