12 Best Escape Room Games For Android & iOS 2022
Have you ever played escape room games? If yes, you know how exciting and challenging they might be! You have to use 100% of your attention and logic to escape.
If you wanted to play some fun and a bit scary games, try 9 Best Vampire Games.
This is why we decided to collect the best escape room apps in one article. Here you will find great options for Android, as well as iOS.
The Room: Old Sins
In this game, you have to open the door, and suddenly you will find yourself in a dark world where you have to explore the area around you and look for precious artefacts. Why should you do it? Because this game is different from typical games in this genre.
Not only do you have to find your way out, but you also need to find out where a famous engineer and his wife disappeared and how it happened.
Let’s see why you should give The Room a try:
- A mixture of friendly UI and challenging tasks. The controls are also pretty easy, enabling you to start playing once you have downloaded the app.
- Pick all the objects you find. Don’t neglect trying all the things you may see – who knows, maybe they will be the key to the next puzzle in the game?
- Enjoy all the cool sound effects and music. We recommend that you use headphones while playing – it creates an unforgettable atmosphere.
- Synchronize your devices. It will allow you not to lose your progress in the game and play on multiple devices, such as your smartphone and tablet. What is more, the app supports iCloud and Game center.
Please note that the game is quite big. It requires over 1 GB of your phone’s memory to function well.
You can get the application on the App Store, as well as Google Play.
You may also like: 11 Free Offline Shooting Games
Escape Room: Mystery Word
If you were looking for a good puzzling game, then Escape Room: Mystery is what you have to try! It is unique – a cute cartoon-like design is mixed with a challenging gaming process.
Here are the most striking features of Escape Room: Mystery:
- The plot is no different from other escape room games – you find yourself in a locked room, and your aim is to escape by any means!
- There is no limit, meaning you don’t have to hurry up and get nervous. You can spend as much time as you need on each level.
- All the levels are available for free. You just have to gradually unlock all of them, but no money is required.
- At the moment, there are over 300 levels. They won’t be repeated if you pass them one by one. Every time there will be a different room.
- Try hints. You can get stuck at times, which is ok – just go for some additional data to pass.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet, it isn’t a problem – the game is available offline. Play anywhere you want.
The app is free of charge. However, you will need to put up with ads. Users say the ads aren’t too frequent, so you won’t be distracted.
If you hate ads, you can just turn your Wi-Fi off.
Escape Room: Mystery is available for iOS and Android users.
Cube Escape Collection
Here comes a mysterious game with fun graphics and complicated riddles. The plot is also pretty curious – you have to work with a homicide detective who investigates the strange death of a young woman.
And suddenly you both find yourself in the mysterious world of Rusty Lake. What do you need to do? Escape from this place, for sure!
Here is what you can do in Cube Escape Collection:
- Escape from various rooms. They are all different from each other, and every time you have to find a new solution.
- Explore the area around you. Of course, the room won’t be too big, but still, you can find some items that might be useful.
Cube Escape Collection has a pretty high rating both on the App Store and Google Play. Users say they totally love the UI, as well as the riddles.
If you use the basic version, you can just play. However, you will see ads at times. To remove them, go for in-app purchases.
To install the game, you need to have at least 100 MB of memory.
This game has a pretty interesting and unique plot. In this game, you will open your eyes and find yourself in a prison. Yes, you are not free anymore.
Your main aim is to escape from jail, as you might have already guessed.
Here is what you can do in War Escape:
- Use your attention – this is the best tool in this game. First of all, look around – you can find something really useful right in your bunker room!
- Explore 15 various locations in the bunker. All of them contain different items and tools you’ll need for your escape.
The app is free with ads and in-app purchases. However, if you want to start, the basic version will be enough.
You can get the application on the App Store, as well as Google Play.
NOX – Mystery Adventure Escape
This is a typical room escape game, where you need to get out of various rooms by solving puzzles and collecting items.
The graphics are fun, as well as the plot. There are many reasons why you will love NOX:
- The plot is thrilling and unpredictable. In a nutshell, you find yourself in a strange and horrifying mansion in the middle of nowhere. You will be transported from one room to another, and you have to escape by any means.
- Zoom in and out to see the smallest details. This is vitally important for such a game. You can also take the objects and use them later.
- The game is free with all the rooms and levels. There are no subscriptions or trials, just download and enjoy!
NOX will ask for a big number of permissions, such as your purchases, location, usage data, and others. There is no way of rejecting them.
This game is rated 4.8 out of 5 by most users. They love its dark atmosphere and puzzling mini-games.
Both Android and iOS users can download this room escape game.
Titanic: The Mystery Room Escape Adventure Game
We all know the sad story of the Titanic. But now you can change it a little bit and save your soul, escaping from the ship before it disappears in the dark waters of the ocean.
Even though the graphics aren’t perfect, the game is quite puzzling and thrilling. The rules are super simple.
- There are no instructions to follow. This makes the process even more fun. It helps you to choose what to do and, therefore, control the outcome. There are many finals. Try to find all of them.
- There are over 50 various puzzles. Every time you start the game, you will find a new plot and different twists. This ensures that you will never get bored.
There is one thing you need to know about before you start playing. It is free to download the Titanic game. However, we have to disappoint you – the escape game isn’t 100% free. To pass all the levels, you have to pay.
At the moment, Titanic: The Mystery Room Escape is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Rime – room escape game –
It’s time for complicated riddles and scary moments! The further you move through the gaming plot, the more unexpected twists you’ll face.
The plot is quite simple – you come across an old book and open it. Suddenly, you dive deep into its world and get trapped there. Your aim is to get away!
Here is what you can do in the game:
- Cool graphics that look like the real world.
- A plethora of hard puzzles to solve. Try to be attentive and use all the items you can find in the room.
- All the stuff is free. There is no need to upgrade or buy in-app features – everything is right there for you.
- Enjoy an auto-save option. It isn’t a problem if you stop playing, exit the app, or just turn off your phone in the middle of the game. When you come back, you will start from the moment you stopped in.
- There are 3 possible endings. It depends on what you will do in the game. Try to unlock them all!
- If you get stuck, just watch the ad, and you will be given some new hints.
Rime is small – you can install it if you have at least 100 MB of memory.
By the way, if you are looking for some games to play with your loved ones, check 11 Best Family-Friendly Games.
Both Android and iOS users can enjoy this puzzling game!
Can You Escape
Are you ready to fight for your life by solving difficult tasks? Then you need to try this application! it is simple to start with, but quite thrilling at the same time.
Let’s take a look at the best options provided by this cool room escape game:
- The game is divided into 23 parts. All of them are mini-games where you have to escape from one room using the items you find.
- Solve interesting puzzles. It isn’t enough to pick items and use them to open the door. You also have to solve problems!
- The app is updated all the time. It means you will find something new regularly.
- There are many levels in this game, and all of them are available for free.
There is one downside, though. The graphics isn’t quite advanced, it looks a bit plain. However, if you focus on the riddles, it won’t be a problem.
Can You Escape needs about 250 MB of your memory, which is more than most of the games require.
You can download this room escape game for free on the App Store or Google Play.
Adventure Escape: Asylum
This app is also often referred to as a room escape game. The difference is that you don’t have to escape one room, but you’ll have to find your way out of the asylum. But it is even more interesting!
According to the plot, you are a girl named Anna, and you suddenly wake up in a strange place. You can hardly remember the events of your past, and you struggle to understand what has happened.
These are the best features you will explore:
- The game is divided into ten chapters. Each of them contains unique and cool challenges.
- The more you go through the plot, the more important memories will appear in your mind. These memories contain hints you can use later.
- Gather tools and items. Some of them are hidden, and you have to look attentively to find them.
- Meet other characters. You have to solve the riddles yourself, but it doesn’t mean you are alone.
All the stuff is available at no cost, so you just need to download the app and start playing!
You can get the app on the App Store, as well as Google Play.
The House of Da Vinci 2
Do you want to dive deep into a mysterious world of the past? Then this game is for you! According to the plot, you will be a famous student of Leonardo da Vinci.
You will have to solve hard mechanic tasks and puzzles, as well as travel through time and space.
Why should you give this escape game a try?
- You can solve challenging 3D puzzles. To do it, you have to be attentive and pay attention to little details. If you know physics and mechanics well, it will be much easier to solve the riddles.
- Travel through time. Use Oculus Perpetua to do it and find yourself in various places of the past. You can collect unique items there.
- Listen to a gentle voice telling you the story of your famous teacher and his works. It sounds just like a good audio book! The only difference is that you can make the plot different.
- Navigation was improved with the last release. Now it is intuitive and the controls work much faster.
Users love this game for its incredible graphics and cool plot twists. The app isn’t available for free, you will need to pay just to install it. But it is definitely worth it!
Can You Escape The 100 Room V
Here is a truly iconic and challenging escape game that is different from most of the games listed here.
The interface and graphics look just like a cartoon. However, if you like this style, you will find it to be cool.
Here are the best options you will get in the app:
- You will find yourself in a building that is about to collapse and be destroyed. Your aim is to stay alive. This is why you have to escape as fast as you can.
- The game is divided into levels. At each level, you need to escape from a different room, and the task is getting harder each time. There are 50 different rooms to escape and 50 hard challenges to pass!
- The app is completely free. You won’t have to interrupt your gaming experience and see the ads you are not interested in.
At the moment, this escape room game is available for iOS users only. Get it now and spend your free time in a new exciting way!
Room Escape Journey – Season 3
If you were looking for a good escape room game, which is free to download and play, you should take a look at Room Escape Journey.
In this game, you will find yourself locked in various strange places, such as a hall of a big school, a toilet, a classroom, or another unexpected location.
And you have to use your logic and problem-solving skills to get out. Let’s see what you can do in Room Escape Journey:
- Cool and complicated puzzles that will make you addicted to the game. Each time you have to look for a unique way of escaping.
- The developers update the game regularly, meaning you won’t run out of rooms and levels.
- If the app suddenly crashes or you have to close it for some reason, don’t worry – your progress won’t be lost thanks to auto-save! When you come back, you can continue from the room you stopped in.
- All the stages are available for free at once. It means you don’t need to go for in-app purchases or subscriptions, just play and unlock the next levels.
Even though the game contains a pretty big number of levels and rooms, it’s not too big. Having 100 MB of memory is enough to enjoy Room Escape Journey.
You can get it now on the App Store and check your logic and the ability to think out of the box.
You can also check: 11 Best Games Where You Are The Villain